Quadrat is a permissionless, non-custodial, active liquidity management protocol of
concentrated liquidity in Uniswap v3. UI of Quadrat's protocol is integrated and hosted on Plasma.Finance Web3 platform. This protocol is available only for 10.000 Quadrat NFT Pass holders (the first NFT with a real Utility > providing access to yield farming and the highest APY on the DeFi market). Quadrat protocol can be also used by Investment DAOs, Web3 Treasuries, Gnosis Safe Vaults and integrated as DeFi Lego in leverage and lending protocols.
Quadrat Permissionless Factory Contract (HyperLoop) allows Asset Managers to create Uniswap v3 non-custodial Vaults or Strategies on any blockchain where Uniswap v3 Deployed (Ethereum, Optimism, Polygon, Arbitrum).
Users (Liquidity Providers) can deposit funds into the Quadrat Vaults and passively earn the hights fees from Uniswap v3 on DeFi Market. Asset Managers can implement their Strategies to actively manage Strategy liquidity in Uniswap v3 Pools. Asset Managers don't have access to users' funds, they can only rebalance Uniswap v3 Pool Price Ranges of the Strategy.
Quadrat also provides highly effective 0xPlasma Strategies for Uniswap v3, developed by in-house analytics and data scientists. 0xPlasma Strategies implement different models of asset management, based on market volatility, trading indicators, and other financial models of price range prediction. Quadrat Strategies target the maximization of users' rewards from liquidity provision, hedging the possible risks and impermanent losses.
- Quadrat Protocol converts non-fungible liquidity positions of Uniswap v3 into LP tokens of ERC-20 standard. It's enabling liquidity to be used in any external DeFi protocols (staking, lending, farming, DAO, etc.)
- Protocol Strategies automatically reinvests earned fees back into Uniswap v3 Pool Strategy to achieve a compounding effect for deployed capital
- Asset Managers can implement a wide range of strategies to manage concentrated liquidity in Uniswap v3, maximizing the APY of the Strategy.
1) User (Liquidity Provider) provides the amount of token X and token Y in the Quadrat Vault, receiving LP token ERC-20 (representing Users' position or share in the Vault)
2) Quadrat Vault deploys (proxy) these assets into Uniswap v3 pool X/Y (fee tier Z%)
3) Asset Manager can call only the rebalancing function in the Vault and doesn't have any access to the undelaying assets.
4) When the Asset Manager calls rebalance function of the smart contract, the Quadrat Vault rebalance price range of the position in the Uniswap v3 Pool
5) User can withdraw assets back + earned fees at any time, burning its LP token
6) User can send an LP token of Quadrat Strategy to any other wallet address.
Every time the Asset Manager calls the rebalancing function of the protocol, the Vault executes from 10 to 16 actions in one blockchain transaction. The rebalancing function provides a highly effective mechanism for Asset Manager to rebalance and exchange assets with maximum accuracy and minimum losses in one TX. During the Strategy rebalancing, the Quadrat Vault does not mint the NFT position of Uniswap v3, which will save the additional gas fees for Strategy.