Uniswap v3 is the most powerful version of the Uniswap protocol yet; with Concentrated Liquidity offering unprecedented capital efficiency for liquidity providers, better execution for traders, and superior infrastructure at the heart of decentralized finance.
Those interested in Uniswap v3 are invited to explore AUS's collection of resources below. Get to know Uniswap v3 with the help of guides, documentation, analysis pieces, tools, AMAs, podcasts, and third-party apps, and more
General Protocol Reserach
- Concentrated Liquidity in Automated Market Makers - Analysis of returns of concentrated liquidity provision since Uniswap v3's release, as well as a comparison of the performance of different strategies.
Strategy Simulation and Quantitative Analysis
- Active Liquidity Management: Trader's Perspective - A quantitative analysis and simple simulation on Uniswap v3, with final suggestions on how to put together an optimal market-making strategy on Uniswap v3
- Understand LP risks: use Effective Gain/Loss, not Impermanent Loss - Proposes the use of "effective loss", a measure of net profit that assumes that initial position was 100% USD based, rather than the ratio of tokens you deposit into the pool (as you had to purchase the tokens that you LP).
Layer 2 Research
Concentrated Liquidity Provision Hedging
- UNIFest - Virtual concert co-produced by the UNI community through lightweight governance
- v3 python wrapper - Open source python wrapper for v3, enables automated trading contracts/strategies
- John Palmer - UI & tools for UNI governance - Tooling and interface for more easily launching autonomous proposals
- Rabbit Hole - v3 onboarding - Incentivized learning modules to UNI newcomers getting their feet wet with v3
- Timothy Luke - UGP Headless Branding - Headless branding exercise from branding experts to see how to create an amorphous and growing movement of UGP participants
- pyexchange v3 client - v3 python client but with Maker syntax and using pyexchange framework
- EIP-3074 Audit - Cofunded with the EF - audit of EIP3074
- Sunny Radadiya - v3 metatx frontend - Continuation of hackathon winning project to build frontend for stableswap metatx on v3
- Omni Analytics - UNISwappR - Installable package within R, enabling Uniswap data to be pulled directly from the blockchain
- DAO Research Coop - Research for DAO best practices led by Connor Spelliscy, cofunded by Aave Grants and Compound Grants
- Liquifi open source vesting contracts - open source DAO vesting contracts and dashboard for DAO workers to capture upside through vesting
- Omni Analytics - UNISwappR Follow-on - Expansion of the UNISwappR library and tooling
- v3 golang SDK - Daoleno - v3 golang SDK - Daoleno
- Gelato Finance G-UNI - Upgrade G-UNI from alpha to enable users to more easily create, share, and deploy own designed decentralized pools
- Yewbow - Guillaume Lambert - educational v3 LP onboarding interface to explore metrics, strategies, and more!
- v3 Staking Frontend - open source webapp to easily deploy v3 LP incentivizes
- v3 TWAP Dev Tools - Chaos Labs - improving existing TWAP devtooling
- Chaos Labs - TWAP Hardhat plugin - Hardhat tooling for easy simulation of Uniswap-v3 TWAP behaviours
- Time weight quoter for v3 - Building a time weighted average precise quoter (TWAQ) and optimized router
- Mean Finance - static-call TWAP contract - Implementation of static-callable TWAP contract for any token pairs
- eth-hentai python tool - v3 python library to easily pull trade data for trade strategy simulations
- Seedle Finance - Feature expansion such as "Swap & Add" and "Search & Deploy flow"