Awesome-Uniswap-v3 is a community-driven project, designed to be a resource people can use to familiarize themselves with Uniswap v3.
Uniswap v3 is the most powerful version of the Uniswap protocol yet; with Concentrated Liquidity offering unprecedented capital efficiency for liquidity providers, better execution for traders, and superior infrastructure at the heart of decentralized finance.
Those interested in Uniswap v3 are invited to explore AUS's collection of resources below. Get to know Uniswap v3 with the help of guides, documentation, analysis pieces, tools, AMAs, podcasts, and third-party apps, and more
- Liquidity provider & Migration User Guide - Official step-by-step guide on providing liquidity on v3, and migration of liquidity from Uniswap v2 to v3
General Protocol Reserach
- Uniswap V3's Alchemy - An examination of the nascent rise of Uniswap V3, and its implications for the DeFi landscape by Nansen
- Liquidity providing in Uniswap v3 (1) - Description of new features of Uniswap v3 relevant for LPs. Analysis of boost derived from concentrated liquidity.
- Expected Price Range Strategies in Uniswap v3 - Review of academic research on a class of LP strategies
- The Market Making Landscape of Uniswap v3 - Analysis of typical LP behavior on Uniswap v3 by late August 2021
- Because not all Uniswap V3 pools are born equally… - Generates some statistics on how to compare different Uni v3 pools
- A Mathematical View of Automated Market Maker (AMM) Algorithms and Its Future — Derivations of several results of AMM math
- Strategic Liquidity Provision in Uniswap v3 - Research from Harvard on research on Strategic Liquidity Provision
- Behavior of Liquidity Providers in Decentralized Exchanges (ETH Zurich) - ETH Zurich research on the behavior of LP's on Dexes
- On Liquidity Mining for Uniswap v3 - Analizes potential schemes of rewarding liquidity miners on Uniswap v3
- The Replicating Portfolio of a Constant Product Market with Bounded Liquidity - Derives what portfolio of spots and options can replicate a Uniswap v3 position
- Liquidity Math un Uniswap v3 - Derivation of several key Liquidity Provision formulas from Uniswap v3
- Concentrated Liquidity in Automated Market Makers - Analysis of returns of concentrated liquidity provision since Uniswap v3's release, as well as a comparison of the performance of different strategies.
Strategy Simulation and Quantitative Analysis
- Active Liquidity Management: Trader's Perspective - A quantitative analysis and simple simulation on Uniswap v3, with final suggestions on how to put together an optimal market-making strategy on Uniswap v3
- A 'real-world' framework for backtesting Uniswap V3 strategies - Framework for backtesting LP strategies
- Uniswap V3: A Quant Framework to model yield farming returns - Research by DeFI Scientist on Uniswap v3 LP returns
- Rebalancing vs Passive strategies for Uniswap V3 liquidity pools - Analyzes the impact of frequent rebalancing on LP returns.
- Quantifying Just in Time Liquidity in Uniswap v3 - Article describing the impact of Flashbots on Liquidity Provision Returns.
- Impermanent Loss Insurance (Protection Markets) for Uniswap v3 LP’s - Research by Gamma Strategies on Uniswap v3 Impermanent Loss Insurance
- Liquidity providing in Uniswap v3 (2) - Analysis of impermanent loss from rebalancing and its compounding.
- Concentrated Divergence Loss - Experiences of LPing in a very small Uniswap v3 pool vs. the main Uniswap v2 pool
- G3M Impermanent Loss Dynamics - Derives and analyzes impermanent loss on Geometric Mean Market Makers
- Calculating the Expected Value of the Impermanent Loss in Uniswap - Analysis of the expected impermanent loss of a one tick position on Uniswap v3
- Single-Position Impermanent Loss of A Single Transaction for Uniswap V3 - Derivation of impermanent loss formulas for Uniswap v3 positions
- Understand LP risks: use Effective Gain/Loss, not Impermanent Loss - Proposes the use of "effective loss", a measure of net profit that assumes that initial position was 100% USD based, rather than the ratio of tokens you deposit into the pool (as you had to purchase the tokens that you LP).
- Swap-to-add Calculator - Derivation of the swaps required to deposit 100% of your pair of assets in a pool, given that the pool's ratio and your ranges might not match.
- Impermanent Loss Calculator - This tool shows how impermanent loss and portfolio composition work for Uniswap v3 positions.
- Multiple LP positions example - This tool shwos how multiple concentrated liquidity positions behave when stacked on top of each other in the same pool.
- Synthetic Options and Short Calls in Uniswap V3 - Research interpreting Uniswap v3 LP positions as synthetic options contracts